AVEDA Sensory experiences: helping your guests feel better, look better. All complimentary, our seven customized experiences enhance services. Guests then come back - and buy products to recreate their salon/spa experience at home.
Every visit transports, with:
- A cup of AVEDA Comforting Tea- welcoming, soothing, herbal, caffeine-free.
- Warm, aromatic towel, to transition into the spa experience.
- Sensory Journey - our path to discovering the aroma that balances your client's Elemental NatureTM today.
- Stress Relieving Experience for scalp, neck shoulders enhances a holistic approach.
- Hands-on experience- releases tension through the power of touch.
- Makeup Finishing Touch- a beautiful natural complement to the uniquely personalized salon or spa service.
- Pure-Fume Application upon a client's departure- a positive sensory reminder of the salon/spa experience.
Inspired by plant-based healing traditions from around the world, AVEDA spa and skin care philosophy- Elemental NatureTM- is grounded in the time-honored belief that everything in the universe, and in ourselves, is composed of five elements: infinity, air, fire, water and earth. When environmental and emotional factors such as lifestyle, diet or stress cause these natural elements to shift out of balance, your sense of well-being, skin and spirit are negatively impacted.
The Elemental NatureTM experience starts with a consultation to determine each client's predominant elemental influence- and the underlying causes of imbalance-in order to create a personalized treatment. Emphasis is also placed on self-care techniques and products, in order to sustain balance through an on-going lifestyle program at home. This philosophy is the foundation of AVEDA development, and allows you to uniquely treat each guest in every respect- from service and treatment to personalized product sales.
An individualized experience that people come back for.
"AVEDA'S Sensory journey allows us to customize blends and treatments for individual clients. When you give people what they love- personalized attention- they respond."
-Charles McDiarmid, director, Ancient Cedars Spa at the Wickinnish Inn, BC, Canada
An evolving bond between clients and staff.
"Elemental NatureTM" is a unique approach that allows us to customize each guest's experience. And we see that as they learn more personalized self-care, they invest more in the products they take home and make more appointments."
-Jenny MacMillan, owner, Rituals Day Spa, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Inspired personal attention.
"The Elemental NatureTM" philosophy has given me tools to teach guests more about themselves, inside and out. So we develop a deeper connection, and that increases customer return."
-Adam Lanning, massage therapist and AVEDA purefessional educator.